Bouquet’s Guide to Flower Care
Here are some tricks to keep your flowers last long
- All flowers or bouquets purchased from bouquet floral studio have been pre-conditioned
- Prepare a clean vase filled with lukewarm water.
- Then add the flower food that comes with the bouquet (Follow the instructions on the sachet).
- Take off the leaf that likely to fall under the waterline in the vase since this can cause the bacteria growth.
- Cut 1-1.5 inches off each stem using a hand pruners, scissors, or sharp knife. Always remember to cut sharp in angle as the stem can absorb the water better.
- Then place your flowers in a vase. Make sure to place your flowers in a cool place. Avoid the direct sunlight. Do not place your flowers in extreme heat or cold temperatures.
- Refill the water in the vase daily and cut the stem every 2 days.